Have you ever heard of Fluffy Velvet nailart? Soft nails to stroke all day long! The PUPA Princess Fluffy Nail Art is the look of this winter! This is a trend which I’m not used to yet, so I was a little bit hesitant about it. BUT ladies, I must admit I really love it now. My nails feel very soft and it looks cute! The color of this art set is crazy beautiful and it stays on for a long time. I wore the nailpolish for about a week, and at the of the week my nails had the same look as on day 1. By the way I really couldn’t stop stroking my nails.. haha!
How to use:
- I always use a bascecoat to protect my nails. And the brand of Etos does the work just fine!
- Polish your nails with the lasting color and wait five minutes.
- Polish your nails for the second time with the lasting color and sprinkle the Fluffy Velvet over your nails; it’s not necessary to sprinkle too much of the velvet.
- Remove the excess Fluffy Velvet sprinkels with the brush – note: don’t brush your nails, just brush your fingers carefully.
- And last but not least: let it dry for at least 15 minutes. If you really want to be safe, go for 30 minutes – like I do.
Do you want Princess Fluffy nails? This Nail Art kit is 15,95 EUR and you can buy it here.